Monday, December 12, 2011

Meatless Monday: my soup committment

So, it's been a couple of weeks now.

Pretty much since the weather turned cold.

I've committed to making a pot of soup every week...and actually done it! It's been really satisfying both for my need to relax-via-cooking, and for the hot, healthful meals it produces for us. This week, I'm going to make a mushroom white bean soup, like this one listed at Whole Living:


But I also think that this soup looks amazing, too. Decisions, decisions.


The soups are usually my Thursday-morning routine, since I don't have to teach on those mornings. For tonight, I'm definitely riding my baked-eggs obsession into Israel. I think this shakshuka recipe in Bon Appetit's December issue will fit the bill nicely.

2 comments:

jamica said...

potato dill soup is on the soup docket over here in the ingram house...with a roasted beet salad !

nic said...

mmmh! That sounds delicious, Jamica!!! you are my soup guru:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...