Saturday, March 26, 2011

saturday snapshot

What a great, sunshiny day today! Spring is coming. It has to, or so help me...

My saturday is shaping up beautifully, if I do say so. Here's a little snapshot:
This illustration by Chris Silas Neal caught my eye and led me to this funny, sharp essay by poetry critic David Orr. 

I may have found a new blog addiction: pretavoyager. This entry snared me with two things that I can't get enough of--travel and journals. Fantastique!

Since we've decided to stay in the mitten this summer, I've been researching funtivities, because I'm obsessed with planning, mostly. But I'm learning lots about local parks and destinations. For instance, I'm thinking we definitely need a permit for Kensington Metropark. It's so close to us! We could hike and bike ride all summer long. Sigh, summer...is it here yet?

I'd better get going on my grocery shopping. Tonight, we're having a little double-date fiesta with my sister and her hubs. Jake and I love hanging out with them! I think I'm going to make these carnitas

What are you up to this weekend? Hope whatever it is, it's relaxing and delicious!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...