Monday, March 28, 2011

how does one celebrate?

Today is Monday, and thus, I would normally be contemplating meals to make this week, trying to decide on fun things to try. Today, though, I have no thought of cooking. I may very soon have *extremely* good tidings to share, tidings which deserve celebration--wine--twirly skirts--and definitely, definitely no cooking for oneself. 

So, what would I do to celebrate something great with myself, the hubs, and maybe some family and friends thrown in?

I'd drink a bottle of this delicious wine from 45 North vineyard, located directly on the 45th parallel on the Leelanau peninsula. 


I'd wear this dress. 

With these shoes (because, nerdily, I've always wondered if cole haans are comfier than your average shoe...)


...and, let's face it, since we're talking about the mitten in early "spring," this cardi as well. 

we'd eat at this little noshy place,

and see this movie at this historic theater. 

Or, maybe I'd just cajole the hubs to hop in the car and run away with me to this serene-looking, eco-friendly hotel. 

What about you? What are your ideas for the perfect celebratory evening/day/weekend?









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...