Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

What a beautiful Saturday!

Days like this make me love the Mitten. It is breezy, sunny and in the 70s. Gorgeous!

Here's what my Saturday is shaping up to look like:

I've discovered a new weekend uniform: this classic striped tee, tucked into wide-legged jeans, and grey ballet flats. I feel so chic!

I walked up to the Cheese Market and bought some fromage to nibble on tonight during book club tonight, including a vintage gouda just like this. Isn't it pretty? 

Hope your weekend is shaping up nicely. Doing anything fun?

2 comments:

Jess said...

cute tshirt, cheese, and book club? sounds great!

nic said...

Mmh-hmm! It was a fantastic saturday:) One of those rare, the-stars-must-be-aligning-because-I-feel-at-peace-with-everything days. In retrospect, I needed it for this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...