Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer Fever

Forget "spring fever." I have full-on-ragin' Summer Fever. Let's frolic barefoot in the grass, people!


Granted, I still have an impressive stack of my students' portfolios to grade, but it is summer in my heart. And, in my heart's summer, I do not have ANY responsibilities beyond exploring the Mitten and enjoying my beautiful state! In real life, I do have teaching and tutoring consistently through the summer. A girl's gotta eat. But, hopefully there will be a few long weekends here and there where Jake and I can slip away. Since we're both teaching this summer, we've declared 2011 "The Summer of Michigan." Which is why I squealed a little bit when I saw this city guide on designsponge:


Especially check out the comments at the end. There were tons of new links that people posted (including one from yours truly, posted twice! hilariously, I typed in the name of my blog incorrectly the first time...oy.) Yay for all the Mitten love!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...