Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Gratitudes

First of all, can I just say that I am so, so grateful that it's Friday?! What a week.

Second of all, here are five other things I'm grateful for today:


1) I'm grateful for Madame Fromage and her marvelous and toasty breakfast post.



2) I'm grateful for my yoga studio and the free time to finally get back to class this weekend!



3) I'm grateful for a spontaneous date with my hubs, eating one of our favorite cuisines...



4) ...and splurging on (much needed) mid-semester massages!



5) And, last but not least, I'm grateful that right now, I can snuggle up with a cup of tea on this crisp night and watch a 30 Rock marathon with the man of my dreams. 


Happiest of Fridays to you, friends! I hope you find lots to celebrate and loads to be grateful for this weekend:)


2 comments:

jamica said...

lovely, my friend. i would love to hunker down and have a 30 rock marathon with my man as well but those days are a bit on hold:( sigh. oh and a massage would be nice too! hope you had a good week and are able to relax this weekend! loves ya.

nic said...

<3 you, mica!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...