Monday, February 6, 2012

birthday boxes

Rather than having a big party, which of course couldn't include all my favorite people (I'm looking at you, friends who live in other states...like California, Ohio, and all parts of the South), I would love to be on-the-ball enough to make and send birthday boxes.

They'd just be little things--small tokens to bring the festivities to my loved ones, including them in the joy. 


Here is a fun-looking box, with stuff to make cupcakes, tiny plates to eat them off of, and even decorations!


Amanda Jane Jones made these cool boxes for her man, who coincidentally turned the same age I am turning in a few weeks. If I sent straws, I'd have to also send tiny drink mixers, and recipes I think. You know, dull the pain. For me.

On second thought, maybe I'd keep the drink mixers, and send the straws!

2 comments:

Miss Bibliophile said...

These are such a cute idea!

nic said...

I know, right?! I just fell for them...so charming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...