Monday, February 20, 2012

Meatless Monday: comfort food

Happy Monday, all! I am very perked up by the sunshine and the blue, blue sky over the D today...it just feels like spring is on its way.

Having said that, it's still pretty freakin' cold out! So, I'm of a mind to explore lots of meatless comfort food options, if you don't mind:)


Most definitely want to try this splendid-and-easy-looking avocado pasta.


But, as I was telling my friend, Charisa, the other day: I need to get back into my soup-habit! Having a simmering pot of soup on the stove inspires such a cozy feeling! This hearty, healthy soup recipe caught my eye on the Michigan Farm Fresh Food blog.

What about you? What are you making for dinner this week?

2 comments:

Jess said...

mmm that soup looks SO good. wish we could come over and share some! sorry I've been absent from the online-world, not posting blogs and comments, and disappeared from facebook. but it feels really good to be living almost all of my life in real reality, as opposed to virtual. I definitely owe you a letter -so I'll make it my goal this week. is it still cold there? you guys should swing down to the south for a little bit, come crash our place. : )

nic said...

jess! so glad to hear from you:) It's nice to unplug, isn't it? It is totally still cold here...bitter-winds, but lots of sunshine. At least there's that. We do need to come visit soon...a tour of the south is definitely in order! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...