Monday, August 8, 2011

meatless monday: comfort food

Ok. I'm gonna be straight with you: I have exactly half-a-hormone left this month. In the past week, I have had a couple of mini-freak outs and an amazing craving for baked goods. If it contains pasta or cheese, I am making it this week, calories be damned!


This is one reason why I'm so grateful to Martha Stewart: she has an entire article on her website entitled "Meatless Comfort Food." I want to make this baked ravioli soon, so I can eat it


But, very soon after I eat the ravioli, I will need to make this stovetop mac-and-cheese. Omg.

Believe it or not, cottage cheese is one of my comfort foods. For this reason, my mouth almost instantly started watering when I saw this snack on Real Simple's site. I've also been enjoying cottage cheese with ripe nectarines for breakfast. 

What are your go-to comfort foods these days?


1 comment:

manda said...

I'm gonna make this ravioli!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...