Monday, November 28, 2011

Meatless Monday: just bake it!

Over the holiday weekend, I found myself cooking up a storm. One of the things I ended up making was a "big batch of macaroni and cheese, following a recipe in FOOD similar to this one, but slightly different. There are a few suggestions for what to do with the giant pot of mac-and-cheese that ensues, and one of 'em is dinner tonight.


But for the life of me, I can NOT find this recipe online, anywhere. All I can tell you, is that the picture looks sort of like this...but imagine using already-made mac-and-cheese, a can of diced tomatoes (I'm thinking of using salsa), and maybe some cream to help keep everything moist? Anywhoo, it looks delish, and it's already half made. Dinner = done. Well, in my head, at least.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...