Saturday, July 9, 2011

saturday snapshot


I love sunny, warm days like today. I rode my bike up to the library, where I was hoping to find the next book in our summer-obsession series. No luck. Ah, well...


Next, it's on to the cheese shop to pick up some Maytag Blue. I've seen it, heard about it, but have yet to try it. Today is the day!


Also, in honor of our last book club meeting of the summer, I have gathered some pretty-looking wines to try. I am especially excited for this "prickly riesling." 



Which I think would go perfectly with these prosciutto-wrapped nectarines, don't you?

I am a little sad to see our delightful book club coming to a close, but it has been so rich, so rewarding. I am looking forward to starting a new book, perhaps in the fall. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...