Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday, I love you

Ah, Friday. A sacred day for many. Today the hubs and I both magically have the day off, and we've spent it gloriously reading, eating eggs and toast, doing laundry and walking to the library. And drinking coffee. Check out this funny (and informative!) video on the subject:



A playful weekend reminder via Anna Garforth:


Pret-A-Voyager is presenting a series featuring all the different androissments of Paris. Don't these photos of the 5th make you just want to hop on a plane?




Oh, man. What scrumptious-looking peaches...and peach-upside-down cake



This weekend, I'll be attending a friend's bridal shower, a fun dinner at a new restaurant, and perhaps the hubs and I will check out the hot-air balloon fest. What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's fun and relaxing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...