Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Hello! Happy weekend:) It has been a fun, delicious and relaxing weekend for us--I hope for you, too. We are heading to my Grandma's 87th birthday party this evening,
Grandma and my mom at Jake's art show. Aren't they pretty?
so I thought I'd take a minute to give you a snapshot of how my saturday went.

For book club, I was brave and bought mimolette. I say brave, because I learned at the cheese shop that part of the aging process for this cheese involves mites. Yes, mites! Creepy, but delicious.  

My best friend is getting ready to head to Europe for about a month. I brought some leftover mimolette and a bottle of Gypsy Chariot wine (a nod to her upcoming wandering!) over to her house...


...and we had a mini Dr. Who marathon! What could be better? (can I just say--the through plot is getting pretty twisty-good!)


I came home after our fun, nerdy girl-time, and it was a cool, crisp evening. I was glad to have some cozy new pjs to curl up in.

What are you up to this weekend? Give me a snapshot!









1 comment:

Jess said...

we visited Atlanta. on friday morning I went downtown to the walking bridge with my friend and our kids. friday evening we drove to atlanta and stayed the weekend with Scott's mom. drove all around atlanta on saturday. went out that evening with Scott to see Xmen - surprisingly good. currently reading "the thirteenth tale" - amazing! to be honest most of my weekend was spent reading that book. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...